E Ajnabi (Wahai orang asing)


This is on of my fav song that i will humming sometimes when i felt lonely at Penang, old time, my study years, 5 years ago. It's about a possibility of love to be happen.



E AJNABI - Sonu Nigam



AE AJNABI

paakhi paakhi pardesi

Wandering bird...



Chorus:


e ajnabi tu bhi kabhii awaaz de kahii.n se

Hey stranger, you're calling out from somewhere too.

mai.n yahaa.n TukDo me.n jii raha huu.n

I'm living here in pieces --

tuu kahii.n TukDo.n me.n jii rahii hai

somewhere you're living in pieces, too.



roz roz resham sii hava aate-jaate kahatii hai bata

Each day, as it comes and goes, the silken wind says, "Tell me!"

resham si hava kahatii hai bata

The silken wind says, "Tell me!"

vo jo duudh dhulii maasuum kalii

The one who is like a pale, innocent flowerbud --

vo hai kahaa.n kahaa.n hai

that girl, where, where is she?

vo roshanii kahaa.n hai

Where is her light?

vo jaan si kahaa.n hai

The one who is my very life - where is she?

mai.n adhura tuu adhuri jii rahii hai

I am incomplete, and you're only half-alive.



Chorus




paakhi paakhi pardesi

Distant bird...

tuu to nahii.n hai lekin terii muskaraahaT hai

You're not here, but your smile is.

chehara kahii.n nahii.n hai par terii aahaTe.n hai

Your face is nowhere to be found, but the sound of your footsteps are.

tuu hai kahaa.n kahaa.n hai

Where are you, where?

tera nishaan kahaa.n hai

Where is there a sign of you,

mera jahaa.n kahaa.n hai

where is my world?

mai.n adhura tu adhuri jii rahii hai

I'm incomplete, and you're only half-alive.



Chorus


Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: